• Store it in a dry, cool and well-ventilated location.
• Keep away from the reach of children. Flame may be smaller when using high heating capacity appliances or outside temperature is low.
• One time use only. Do not refill. Squash and dispose the empty bottle after fuel is completely finished.
• Separate it from other waste.
• Please take it out of the stove if not use
1. Blended Fuel: Iso-butane, N-buane, Prophane, Nitrozen
2. Nozzle piercing and screw on top
3. Flexible combination with propane for a easy vaporization
4. RVR(Rim Vent Release) system
5. Fuel Cap sealing protection
6. Braze welding seam
7. DOT 2P reg
8. Packing: Shrinkable vinyl film, paper sleeve packet
Butane refill gas canister matters needing attention:
- Only Applied to compatible and high quality appliances.
- Do not use oversize plates or pans which extend over the edge of the stove cover
- Do not use more than one stove in parallel;
- Do not use it to ignite charcoal;
- Only use appliances in ventilated place.